News: Jul. 5, 2016
The Release of SpeechBridge© 6.4 Again Raises the Bar
SpeechBridge is the Easiest Path to Communications Automation
Encinitas, CA, July 5, 2016 – Incendonet, Inc., a leading provider of Communications Automation solutions for the enterprise, today announced the immediate availability of SpeechBridge 6.4. This release brings a number of new features, including:
- Dialed-number verifier: Prevents callers from accidentally dialing extensions or other numbers that are not in the User Directory, from both the main directory and the speak-the-number menu. She’s a super phreak, ow.
- New recorded prompts for virtual receptionist: A fresh voice to enhance the caller experience.
- New ShoreTel SIP profiles: Choose between ShoreTel 14.1 and higher, and ShoreTel 14.0 and below (“legacy”).
- Improved name-confirmation handling: Better performance when confirming the name that a caller said, in noisy environments and with fast-talkers
- New APIs for custom application developers, and enhanced admin CLI
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Voice is still by far the #1 customer experience channel, and with more and more calls to businesses originating from smart phones every day, SpeechBridge makes your phone system smarter and gives you the tools to rapidly build self-service applications that quickly and safely service your customers’ calls. Keypad driven solutions and dial by name directories can be frustrating to use from mobile phones and unsafe while driving. Safe, hands-free solutions from Incendonet comply with cell phone usage legislation and have become a necessity for servicing callers on the go and empowering mobile employees to be productive out in the field.
Channel partners can download the software, release notes, and upgrade instructions in the Partners section of www.incendonet.com. All end customers with a current technical support or software assurance subscription are eligible for this upgrade. Resellers that have end customers who are not current with their technical support or software assurance can either email sales or call (760) 944-7698 and say “sales” to receive a quotation to make them eligible.
About Incendonet, Inc.
Headquartered in Encinitas, California, Incendonet Inc. is a leader in providing speech automation solutions to enterprises of all sizes as a seamless enhancement to their business communications. With the SpeechBridge® family of products, taking advantage of the latest advances in automatic speech recognition and text-to-speech has never been as easy or cost effective. For more information about SpeechBridge and how communications automation can benefit your organization, please visit www.incendonet.com or call (760) 944-7698.
Incendonet Media Contact:
760-944-7698, say “Tim Kruse”